SSRS Training : SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) provides the ability to create highly formatted, print-ready and interactive reports
and dashboards. SSRS offers a powerful style of reporting that graphically depicts performances measures with intuitive
and interactive displays.
SSRS is known for its user friendly visualization components such as Gauges, Charts, Maps
and KPIs that are required for any Business Analysis.
Our SSRS course is designed for starters as well as for working professionals who wanted to
start/enhance their skillset in Report Development, Design,
Tuning and Dashboards.
Study & Practice Material with Interview Guidance are included in this SSRS course.
All Training Sessions are completely real-time.
Study & Practice Material, Certification Guidance, Interview FAQs to be provided.
24x7 LIVE Online Server (Lab) with 2.9 TB Real-time Databases. Course includes ONE Real-time CaseStudy.
Benefits of SSRS course:
- Completely Practical and Realtime
- Highly Interactive and Interesting
- Certification and Interview Guidance
- One Real-time Case Study for SSRS Course
- 24x7 Server Access with Realtime DBs
- Benefical for MCSA, MCSE Exams (MSBI)
- Design Table, Matrix Reports with Drilldowns, Dynamic Parameters
- Design Map, Indicator, Dashboards, Gauge and Subscriptions
- Work with Dynamic Dependant Report Parameters, Filters
- Tune Reports, Implement Proactive Caching, Report Snapshots
- Deploy & Test (UAT) Reports for Multi Users , Report Parts
- Create RSConfig Files to Ensure Report Security with RSKeys
Job-Oriented Real-time Training @ SQL School Training Institute