SQL Server & T-SQL Training Course
This course includes SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014 & SQL Server 2016 Architecture, Installation,
Logical & Physical Database Design, Normalization, Table Design, Constraints, Joins, Sub Queries,
Stored Procedures, CTEs, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Transactional Tuning with real-time implementations
on a 24x7 LIVE Server. Study Material, FAQs and Certification Guidance included in this SQL Server (T-SQL) Course.
SQL Server and T-SQL Training - Course Modes
All Training Sessions are completely real-time.
Study & Practice Material, Certification Guidance, Interview FAQs & Placement included.
24x7 LIVE Online Server (Lab) with 2.9 TB Real-time Database. Course includes ONE Real-time Project.
After the course participants shall be able to:
- Completely Practical and Realtime
- Theory Material provided in Advance
- Highly Interactive and Interesting
- Certification Guidance and FAQs
- 24x7 Server Access with Realtime DBs
- Beneficial for MCSA Exam : 070-461
- Understand SQL Server Architecture, Database Design and Storage
- Table Design with Schemas, Constraints, Views and Sequence
- Exhibit Query Writing skills and Conditional MERGE, Recursive CTE
- Work with Query Joins, Sub Queries, Linked Servers, OPENROWSET
- Write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Indexed Views
- Work with Transactions, Save Points, Query Hints, BLOB & XML
Job-Oriented Real-time Training Courses from SQL School